Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Is there any reason to let him out, other than the fact that he just wants to be out? The fact that others with similar records as him have been let out is all the more reason to stop allowing such privilege.

Exactly “ if you do for one you have to do for others , now who says he is a boss of the family? The Feds ! There is not enough going on these days that they need him to be the boss , and when there was he was in a prison that records everything said no way he was the boss ....now back in the day when they have boat loads or helicopter loads of cash being dropped off is a different story .

If you guys only knew how far the money game has fallen for the families, I would love to tell you what the Persico has done to remain from being bankrupt !

There was and has been others running that family since Orena no doubt about it and they are in the joint now also .....

The guy is old and almost out of it he is not involved any way other then maybe a visit and reminiscing about the old days ....

What they put him away for has been proven that he was not boss then this all has to do with someone saying he was putting a hit on a public official and 90% of these officials are crooks .

Look if you do the crime you do the time we all know this and so do they but Carmine is not well and is not the boss of that family other then Feds saying it ......all the research that many if you do you must know that he is not boss....

Do you think for one minute that there is enough going on that he has lawyers and others flying in and out of the prison?

They can barely maintain financially what they have ! Trust me I can tell you what they have lost since the days when he was boss .....and it is stuff and houses the Carmine and Joyce loved ! What they did to there homes outside of the city is unbelievable .

He is done and has been done .

I know in name but that’s all bull , he knows hardly anything, all him boys are away ....do you really think he is running that family?

I know all his relatives and trust me they are not running back and forth to the prison to update and bring orders back .....it’s done .

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/01/18 07:32 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."