Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
I read something on another forum, I cant substantiate it. So it's not anything confirmed, but I read, i think it was Anthony Todaro? That the Todaros gave the go ahead on Papalia, and that the Violis were sore over it.

From what i read it wasnt really the Rizzutos. But I'm in no way qualified to validate any of that, so it's just speculation.

The Luppino family and the Buffalo crime family have had a relationship lasting for decades I can't see the Todaro's using the Musitano's to kill Papalia. It would of been contracted out to the Luppino's.

@Ciment: Does it matter that Manning indicated Buffalo didn't order the Musitanos to hit Pops; rather, they gave their permission for it to happen?

By the way, I've attached the intelligence picture manning posted for those who don't do twitter. Here is the twitter exchange

MANNING: Police recorded conversation between Pat Musitano and two UK males circa 1998, just after the Paplia homicide.
I have over 2,000 docs I’ve not even looked at yet, but you’d be shocked how often #hamont officers come up as ‘subjects’

COMMENT: Is that Johnny Catz from Buffalo?

MANNING RESPONSE: What I was thinking....

COMMENT: So Buffalo was still tight with Musitanos after Pops hit?

COMMENT: I heard rumors Buffalo ordered it, but never believed it then... Always thought, and think it was reported that, it was Musitanos moving in on Buffalo’s control of area rackets since Buffalo had been greatly weakened by Local 210 going into federal trusteeship.

MANNING'S RESPONSE: Never ‘ordered’ it, but permission was given. Also have intel reports suggesting the Papalia brothers knew what was going to happen.

Attached Files Pat Musitano talks with Johny Catz of Buffalo.jpg
Last edited by NickleCity; 09/28/18 09:28 AM. Reason: Added @Ciment