Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
Jace, but why do you think Persico wasn't involved in Aronwald's murder? Do you think Cacace ordered it on his own?

I don't know if he was or not, I was going by what the story I put up had in it. Aronwald was a traffic court judge who dealt in parking tickets, so his being a judge had nothing to do with him getting killed. It' irrelevant anyway, Persia was not convicted of it, and many have done worse and gotten paroled, as I pointed out but a few choose to ignore.
If cop killers and terrorists and cult murderers get paroled when they are younger and way healthier than Perscio, he deserves to get out too. What's not to understand.

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/03/22/nyregion/victim-s-son-ex-prosecutor-of-the-mafia.html

William I. Aronwald, the son of the slain Parking Violations Bureau hearing officer, George M. Aronwald, earned a reputation as an aggressive prosecutor and a successful defense lawyer. Both careers enveloped the son in stormy controversies over the last 20 years.

As a state and Federal prosecutor in Manhattan in the 1970's, William Aronwald specialized in organized-crime cases and twice convicted one of the Mafia's top bosses in New York City, Aniello Dellacroce.

Because of his investigations of Mr. Dellacroce, Mr. Aronwald was called as a prosecution witness in the recent racketeering trial of John Gotti to testify about the code of silence in the Gambino crime family. Mr. Gotti, who the authorities say now heads the Gambino group, was acquitted on March 13 of charges that he ran ''a crew'' for Mr. Dellacroce before he died in 1985.

The police said yesterday that were considering the possibility that George Aronwald may have been killed to avenge some cases his son had handled as a prosecutor or defense lawyer.

Aronwald sr was killed because his killers (the carnini brothers) read his name on a paper and killed the wrong man,the other families was angry with Persico and ordered him to kill the Carnini brothers and so they was whacked.When the 5 families bosses thinked to kill Giuliani only Persico and Gotti voted yes,so Persico can easly think to kill a prosecutor,even if is forbidden by american cosa nostra rules.