I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, Bensonhurst, but this is a bold faced lie and I'm sure you know it.

Back in April of this year, myself, Rooster, and others debated Fino. There were articles, and even his own book, from as late as 2012 in which he stated he believed the family was still active. But, due to his collaboration and statements in Dan Herbeck's 2017 article, it became obvious that - by 2017 - he viewed the Buffalo mob as having only mere remnants left. Remnants meaning, by the tone of the article, that there was barely anything, if anything at all, in terms of structure or hierarchy or whatever.

So, back in April, Fino seemed to agree with my summation that the Buffalo mob was dead in terms of structure, rackets, and a viable criminal organization.
Notice that I still questioned his validity. Specifically, on April 9, 2018, I said:
"Ron Fino flipped in 1989. After that he really has no inside knowledge on the union. Not saying that throws away his credibility, but just bear that in mind when reading his information."

Later on is when Fino began saying the Buffalo mob was still active. AFTER he said there was nothing left other than remnants. And, when that information came out, I continued to say what I've been saying this whole time - Fino is an educated guy, he knows a lot about the Mafia in Buffalo; but in terms of "inside knowledge" past 1989/1990, he really has no leg to stand on.

In closing, Bensonhurst, quit talking out of your ass.

So, back to my still unanswered questions. I should note by now that this is the third time I've asked these two things.

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Why are you ignoring the fact that what this Canadian reporter is saying DIRECTLY CONFLICTS with what Buffalo and NYS Media and the American Federal Government have been saying for years?

It's not that "Canada L.E. is not reliable." But American L.E. and Canadian L.E. are saying two conflicting things. And who is in a position to know more about issues in Buffalo? American L.E.

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Which sons and associates have been locked up in recent years, Bensonhurst? Are you talking about the Violis?