Hello Spike,

What a very pleasant surprise. How nice of you to check in with us. I know you were young when your father passed and I know many of us old timers have wondered how you where doing. Sounds like you have done well for yourself. I have no doubt your father would be totally proud of you.

Even tho we only met once, we still communicated and conversed on the so many different topics here on the BB. He was always the go-to person as to where to stay/eat etc. I believe it was him who suggested Carmines for the 03 meet. Your dad was a smart and kind man. He was exceptional at politics. Just ask SC, TB, Geoff, SB etc. The Frank Vincent story (SC mentioned) your dad told us was hilarious. I know that was brought up more than a few times. He was always straight forward and when it came to politics he was wonderful. One time I posted so mething in disagreement with another poster and he PM'd me to ask why I was so easy on the guy. Ha ha.

In 2006 there was BB meet Your dad couldn't make it but all of us got to talk to him on the phone. He really wanted to be with us. I remember (and I'm sure others will) PLaw saying that he considered his BB friends just as the friends he saw regularly. That was so sweet.

Spike I saved a PM thread he sent me in 2006 regarding the BB meet that year. All these years later, I couldn't delete it. I will be happy to e-mail it to you if you like. Nothing lengthy or major BUT I have no doubt you'd like to see even small talk from you father

So nice to hear from you and I wish you the very best.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/22/18 02:13 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon