Wow! What a pleasant surprise to see you here, Spike. It's so hard for me to believe that it's almost twelve years since he's gone. It was 12 years ago this week that he went into the hospital for the last time.

I think of your dad often and wonder how different these boards became after he died. He was always in the middle of something here, whether it was sports or politics or "The Godfather". He would have a field day with what's now going on in this country politically. I think of some of your dad's stories, and how he'd tell them. Some hysterical (like when he met actor Frank Vincent in Madison Square Garden), some just plain interesting (like when he happened on a bar in which Billy Joel gave an impromptu 'concert' for the patrons there). We were in the same line of work so I always appreciated his take on the industry (and its connection to the Mob).

You're ALWAYS welcome here, Spike.

Happier Days: (me, Geoff, your dad). This was taken in one of your dad's favorite restaurants, Lantana, a few miles from his apartment. Sometime in 2003.

[Linked Image]