Originally Posted by BensonHURST

1) I did NOT take any digs at you.
2) I'm desperate? Really
3) Stop that B.S.
4) You must not have read my post

5) I said there is just too much evidence here for a a logically person to believe that the Buffalo LCN is defunct.

No there's not.

6) Too much explaining away

No there's not.

7) You just keep changing your argument.

I don't have inside knowledge of what's going in Buffalo. All I know is what's published in the media. So if I change my argument, it's because new evidence has come to light. Duh.

8) A short while ago you were right because L.E. and media support your opinion.

9) Now Canada L.E. is not reliable and the Press that is running the story does not know what hey are talking about.

10) C'mon

Why are you ignoring the fact that what this Canadian reporter is saying DIRECTLY CONFLICTS with what Buffalo and NYS Media and the American Federal Government have been saying for years?

It's not that "Canada L.E. is not reliable." But American L.E. and Canadian L.E. are saying two conflicting things. And who is in a position to know more about issues in Buffalo? American L.E.

Do you understand this? You must not have read my earlier posts in which I said this.

11) Fino says the union is not cleaned up and Buffalo LCN still has a foot in the door you can't believe Fino.

Fino was outed as an informer and left the life in 1990, for Christ's sakes. Yes, he's a smart guy and obviously knows how the mob works, but his information is 28 years out of date.
For comparison, that's like asking Sammy Gravano about who's in charge of the Gambino Family. Sure Sammy might have some insights, but how is he going to know any more than the rest of us.
Not to mention that Fino has said the Buffalo Mafia is dead, and then backtracked and claimed it's still alive. And his change in tune seems to coincide with him hyping his upcoming book.

Of course, I have mentioned that point about Fino various times in the past but, again, you must not have read my previous posts.

12) The sons and associates get locked up for doing traditional LCN rackets, they are all independent.

Which sons and associates have been locked up in recent years, Bensonhurst? Are you talking about the Violis?

Crazy theories ? there is a new Buffalo LCN family that they are talking about?

On multiple occasions you've attempted to justify how the Buffalo Mafia could spring back up and regain power despite the fact that the vast majority of evidence goes against that.

Please just because I have a different opinion than you is no need to start with the insults

We can disagree like gentlemen

And I'm disagreeing... Like a gentleman.