Thanks Nicky... you’ve got good points of course. I do believe this article, especially when combined with Humphries and others, corroborates what I’ve heard and elevates my case to more than “Street Talk.” I, also, find it interesting that the former officer “Paul Manning” who is quoted as saying “Buffalo will always have a say North of the border” had infiltrated the candian families in his undercover operation that went south in 2006. He must have a reason to say what he did—I.e. Buffalo was strong enough at that point to be able to have a say “up north.” He was definitely in a position to know at that time. And evidently Buffalo was strong enough that he continues to think they are strong enough to have a say on the Mob War going on now and so strong he can’t imagine they will not continue to have have something to say up north right in the future.. Of course— I am just connecting dots and I could have these dots out of order...and they could be painting a different picture.

Here is a link to the article Edwards did on Manning: Cop Betrayed By His Force

BTW I read somewhere that he penetrated the Papalia and Musitano crime families while undercover.

Last edited by NickleCity; 09/18/18 10:16 PM.