Cosa Nostra News article states:

That there are 3 families in Hamilton
Two of them are tied to American LCN

Obviously Bonnano and Todaro...
The third tied to the Rizzuto's the Mustiano Family

The two are taking out the Mustiano Family for two reasons:

1) Pay back
2) Take advantage of the situation

The Violios we know are Todaro family...

It looks like the picture is starting to come together up north

The Rizzuto's and their allies figured they didn't need American LCN backing....

That was a big mistake

Mustiano's rode the Rizzuto's coat tails, now that they are out of power they have no backing...

They are done

You see the Bananno's having making ceremonies in canada now and they are getting indicted with the Violio's and Gambino's....

The American LCN no longer controls up north. Canada now has independent families that control the region and their ties and loyalty goes back to Italy.

The only family I see having some sort of involvement in Canada is the Buffalo family in southern Ontario, and even with them I think it's more of a convenience for the Hamilton mobsters rather than Buffalo having an actual control. If anything, I would say the power for the Buffalo Mob sits in Hamilton under the Pappalias, not in Buffalo, but they fly that LCN flag because it gets them access and connections in New York. Do keep in mind the Pappalia family has roots in Calabria, and in Hamilton the folks who control this group are pretty much the same family as the Luppinos. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the Luppinos, Pappalias, Violis, and Musitanos are all Calabrian mobsters, and they only dabble with LCN when they want to extend their power and influence.

The Gambinos are doing business in the Toronto area, but they are only up there by association and joint ventures with the local Calabrian families that have control. The Gambino family does not have any control up there.

The Bonnano family is a thing of the past seeing how Montreal is upside down with all the killings.

I made that call about Buffalo when I first came on here.

Based on what I read I assumed that made all the sense.

No one really agreed with and actually a few posters got really upset.

These routes were carved out during the Mobs hey day no way anyone will just walk away.

Huge money to be made the Canada and MY border back then and today.

Think about it they have secret routes that are really secure as no one is getting pinched that they can get anything across the border.

What's that worth?

So the third Hamilton if they are not aligned with the Bananno's than what American LCN Family?

Detroit?

Last edited by BensonHURST; 09/16/18 11:04 PM.