He had balls, no doubt. He didn't need to hurt his credibility with the sunglasses and $500K "bounty" he claims he still has on his head, that's preposterous. I remember when that "Falcone" show was out, which I guess was sort of a more fictionalized version of Donnie Brasco, he was doing promos for it on Letterman, getting interviewed with the glasses. They had some gag as if some mob guys were attempting to whack him while he was being interviewed, which I thought was pretty funny. In the show he plays a bartender and the episode I saw he helps garrote some guy from behind the bar and he wasn't even wearing his trademark sunglasses in the role, ha. So he plays that up and I don't blame him. Why wouldn't you?

Was that "Falcone" show any good? I have some VHS tapes from when I recorded it while it was airing, but I think it ended up getting cancelled pretty quick. Titus Welliver played the "Sonny" Black type role and he was good, he's a good actor. Jason Gedrick was the Pistone or "Falcone" role.