Lol the dude really looks like a considerably less bulky Kimbo Slice.

The justice system can make all the effort they want, but I don't think there's a type of criminal around that gives less of a fuck than the Antillean criminal. I know a guy - a mate of a mate of mine - who works as a probation officer in the Netherlands. From the stories he tells, it seems there's a distinct pattern when it comes to Antillean criminals (who are still small time when he comes into contact with them).
To make a comparison; with Moroccan criminals, a disproportionate amount of them are up to no good petty stuff when they're young, but once they get older - aside from a few ones who turn into big time career criminals - many of them leave the criminal life behind and rehabilitate pretty successfully.
With Antillean criminals it's a bit different. Most of them accept their punishment without any problem: they show up at the office always good humored, they fulfill their community service...and about 3 months after fulfilling their community service they get busted for the exact same thing they got caught for before. They show up at the parole office as equally good humored as before, accept their punishment once again without any protest whatsoever...and the cycle's repeated over and over. Many of them keep committing petty crimes and will keep on committing them until they're 65 years old, while another portion of them grow into serious big time career criminals. Considerably few of them rehabilitate; they just don't give a fuck.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 09/15/18 08:20 AM.