Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
I had a dream last night I was driving around Joe Ligambi and he was schooling me on the ways of the Philly mob. Fucking weird. What I get for going to bed sober.

I've had many dreams about being a mobster. One time I was a capo in the Gambino family very close to Jackie Nose. I was basically running his crew and making sure everything was running smooth. Another time I was an up and coming associate working closely with Nicky Scarfo. He showed me how to stab guys without actually killing them right away. 'Gotta keep 'em conscious' he´d say.. I realizee these dreams sounds pretty sick, but at least they're just dreams. I'd never break the law in reaility.

Jesus Christ Almighty. I sincerely hope you're trolling. This is the same guy who said "I would rather watch my 4-year-old son get torn to pieces by hungry lions than rat."

What is your problem? It's dreams!! You never had wild dreams while you sleep? You try to bully Giacomo (an old man) and now you're after me for dreaming. I got a lot of respect for you as a poster, but this is not right sir

Explain how I've bullied Giacomo. I question him about his uncorroborated facts. You wanna know why I do this? Because he's been proven wrong on multiple occasions and was even kicked off another mob forum after admitting to making up facts for no reason.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 09/11/18 11:43 PM.