Another movie being made about the Gotti's, this one a Lifetime biopic: soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/news/51294/maurice-benard-cast-as-john-gotti-in-the-victoria-gotti-story.

It's absurd that these criminals are still being given a platform like this to make money off criminality. Equally absurd when you consider the fact that the Gotti movie bombed this summer.

I wonder how people like the Favara family in particular, or even people like the Guido family, feel about this stuff being rubbed in their faces for over thirty years. I mean the older Victoria was instrumental in their law abiding father being brutally murdered in a manner befitting a Cartel member, yet she's consistently being given a platform to get rich off her husband's crimes and thumb her nose at people like the Favara's, completely lacking any contrition or human decency.

It's insane. But that's the modern world and the rat race for ratings at the expense of common decency and ethics I suppose.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.