Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Am I the only one here who finds it weird that people are constantly talking about where Joey Merlino or Dom Grande spent their summers or who's hanging at what social club like mob paparazzi, or bragging about their insider knowledge, yet the same people will get all flustered about a poster who supposedly comes across as a fed asking suspicious questions?

It's a weird dichotomy.

If I was a Fed the way there is another, more cerebral way, of phishing for info. One that is less obvious. They have a lot more access to, and knowledge of these guys, than anybody here. They could easily portray themselves as a mob aficionado Joe Shmoe while seeking to corroborate, or expand, info they are already privy to. These guys aren't idiots!

Another thing - there are guys who are described as legitimate named and brought up on this site on a fairly regular basis and if I was in their shoes, and if I was truly legitimate (people have a way of distorting that term), I wouldn't be delighted to have my name brought up on a website like this and associated with known felons! If they are truly legitimate that is!

Good summary Moe.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green