Originally Posted by 2a
Originally Posted by Beenaround
Originally Posted by 2a

I've got a few questions for those who have met actual mobsters and/or gangsters :

1. How and where did you meet said individual ( s ) ?

2. How did you know and/or find out that they were mobsters or gangsters ?

3. Did said individual ( s) talk about or hint at their status as members of organized crime groups ?

You do realize these are questions a Fed would ask..By the way You don't walk up and ask them..Lol...and they don't discuss #3.

Oh don't get me wrong , I definitely don't want anyone to incriminate themselves , but many posters on this thread ( and others) have stated somewhat incriminating things about themselves so it's not like my questions would result in charges being pressed or anything like that .

FWIW I actually knew lots of professional criminals in my teenage days , but I wouldn't call them gangsters , which is why I haven't written about them in this thread . I'm probably gonna be starting up a thread about this particular ( as I like to call it ) " Czech Outlaw Crime Network " in the future though .

I can answer all your questions..but Honestly I'm Here to input information if I know it ..I Grew up in Gravesend, lived in Besonhurst, Canarsie and owned a Business in Ozone Park and Howard Beach ...To your Question #3...Nobody ever discussed status or affiliations. If you did, then You're a Nobody important.