https://pagesix.com/2018/09/04/sammy-the-bull-gravano-trying-to-free-fellow-alleged-mobsters/

Salvatore “Sammy the Bull” Gravano — who helped put John Gotti and many Gambino soldiers behind bars — is now helping his former associates get out of prison.

Gravano, who confessed to involvement in 19 murders, was released from prison last year after doing 15 years for dealing ecstasy.

Now he’s claiming that Frank “Frankie Loc” Locascio was wrongfully convicted and sentenced to life in prison in 1992 for the murder of mobster Louis DiBono.

Gravano said he never testified that Locascio was innocent because no one ever asked.

“But if I ever have to testify in court,” he told Gang Land News columnist Jerry Capeci, “I’ll tell the truth, just like I did every other time I was on the witness stand.”

Gravano also persuaded the feds to drop a murder charge against Danny Fama, and got reduced sentences for John “Jackie Nose” D’Amico and Louis “Big Lou” Vallario in other cases.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.