Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
That was my initial question than I also said a lot of times when a Shooter brings guys up and grooms em'
Guess what they become??

Not Brain Surgeons, Not white collar guys....

So if what I am reading is correct

The "RAT" Finger Lou I don't know what he is doing locally

Bensonhurst...I do know ur relatively young..BUT U also seem 2 know ur shit...did u actually grow up in Bensonhurst??...I've been watchin u a while now & ur the 1rst newbie that needs no tutoring...as if I'm the 1 2 do such a foul thing..I'm not so old on this board , but I do know a lot about CERTAIN things & certain ppl.....my xperiences 1rst hand go mostly back 2 the same ppl. that Serp know, But he is king when it comes down 2 the old school Bruno Family...what I'm trying 2 say is stay as u r & b ur self which is who I c so far in a poster named Bensonhurst...oh, the history in that place..wish I wudda been born there sometimes...just 2 feel the magic & energy..Peace .

Hoodlum,

Sorry just read ur text.

Haven't been on here in a while I need to try to activate the message alert feature so I can know if someone responds to my messge.

As for being young I guess that is relative to who you are speaking I am mid 40's.

Yes born and raised in BensonHURST family came from Sicily.

Being Italian and from BensonHURST there was no way to not at least be in the know, it was just everywhere.

Large Italian family there are/we're the family that were part of it.

Growing up we all idolized these guys looked up to them and wanted to be them.

We thought they had it all.
Women, Money, Respect, Power...

So than the time comes where you get involved in a small way..

They ask you to break a window, and then burn a car etc...

As you get more life experience you see what happens to those who open their mouth, or those who dont listen to what they are told by them.

You have a friend or two that turns up dead or a friends father or older brothers.

You have some friends that get locked up and go.away.

As You get older

You have a choice to make for some it was too late

They got in over their head and there was no way out.

Some had to leave and never come back.
Their families destroyed.

SCARY SHIT when the guys at the club are deciding your fate. Or when you get called in by a guy or guys that you know murdered people.

No where to turn your only option is hopefully you know someone from that life, someone who is legit not just a wannabe. That will stand up for you.

You go to the cops the whole neighborhood would turn against you.
You and ur family will end up getting abused until you moved away.

Thank God it's not like that anymore.

It's not 10% of what it was.

It's not dead but to get caught up now you really wanted to get involved and have no one to blame.

Even so no one is getting killed today so even the threat of.

You have guys that ratted and are still.around today and nothing happens to them.