Originally Posted by BensonHURST
As for Lil Dino.

He really got it in the ass.

1) A very close friend he grew up with wore a wire against him to help the Feds build a case. David Gordan.

2) He didn't know he was killing a cop.
That was really FUCKED up he could have faced the death penalty for it.

3) His older cousin who brought him into the life flipped on him.

4) Joey Caves a very close friend they came up together in the streets of bensonhurst flipped on him.

5) His younger brother Frankie was killed over B.S.

6) His older brother Sebby flipped on him.

7) He beats the MURDER charges and still got 50 years. UNHEARD OF. You got guys that get convicted of murder and get 20 years or multiple murders they get 30 years.

IN AMERICA?

8) He got convicted attempting to avenge his brothers death. Had it not been for that charge he would have walked out.

If his brother, cousin and best friends didn't flip he probably gets offered a sweet plea deal or would have beat the last charge as well.

He made his choices and has no one to blame but himself.

Yeah I remember hearing his brother ratting him out. How could you inform on your own blood especially your brother?? like you said these guys made their choices and no one to blame but themselves but these guys were big boys and played deep then when things get tough Seb chooses the cowards way out. Ratting out his brother... I would never forgive him. I wouldn't be surprised if Dino did a Michael Corleone on him

I didn't know his close friends and cousins ratted him out too.

Yeah he REALLY got it in the ass. Surprised he didn't roll too but decided to face his 50. What a man. Another Sonny in the making haha