I never had any real interactions with him.
Other than him coming into the deli I used to work at.

And he was always at a local kitchenette Tony's.

When he would walk in everyone would stop. People would kiss his ass and be really nice to him.

Everyone knew his rep and his crew was huge.

On Halloween every year all the kids from the neighborhood would go bombing basically get cans if shaving cream and buy cases of eggs to throw at each other.

We would just bomb everything and everyone in sight.

Just dumb kids being dumb trying to have fun.

Scarpa'a son passed by in a car and slowed down because he thought he was invincible because of his father.

A couple of the kids threw eggs at the car.

They didn't know who he was.

I had left I wanted no part of that.
I had a bad feeling.

I walked one way towards my house. The kid Domenick walked towards 13th ave, as thats where he lived.

Scarpa'a son went to his father's crew they came back and caught up to Domenick, as he was walking home and they killed him with a shot gun.

It was a shame because that kid was such a good kid and didn't throw any eggs at the car.

Shit like that happened from time to time in the neighborhood the wiseguys, or the wannabe's would whack an innocent kid, wrong place, wrong time.

Young kids wanted to get involved in the life and be gangsters, they would get in over their heads, and there was no where to turn. You couldn't go to the cops, either you knew a wiseguy to save ur ass, or you left the neighborhood, OR..........