Liborio,

I agree for the most part when you hear Gotti you hear how bad of a boss's he was.

Everyboss made mistakes look at the family under Castallano, there was a really big divide the family was split in two.

If you look at each respective family,
what they were all GREAT bosses compared to Gotti?

Go down line see how that looks?
Vic and Gas? Persico? Massino?
Etc... Etc..
--------------------------------------------------------------

Scarpa'a wife I tried to find the article and could not. I believe it was under the context of her asking Allie Boy what happened to Scarpa'a money that I guess she wanted some and Allie had told her there was no money.

In the end Scarpa, was a rat however, he did help Allie, get off the hook from charges from the war, on his death bed he signed a confession that stated Persico, had no Knowledge and/or did not order any of the guys Scarpa killed to be killed.

Anyhow I believe the meeting was about that and Will Bill came up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As for Lil Dino.

He really got it in the ass.

1) A very close friend he grew up with wore a wire against him to help the Feds build a case. David Gordan.

2) He didn't know he was killing a cop.
That was really FUCKED up he could have faced the death penalty for it.

3) His older cousin who brought him into the life flipped on him.

4) Joey Caves a very close friend they came up together in the streets of bensonhurst flipped on him.

5) His younger brother Frankie was killed over B.S.

6) His older brother Sebby flipped on him.

7) He beats the MURDER charges and still got 50 years. UNHEARD OF. You got guys that get convicted of murder and get 20 years or multiple murders they get 30 years.

IN AMERICA?

8) He got convicted attempting to avenge his brothers death. Had it not been for that charge he would have walked out.

If his brother, cousin and best friends didn't flip he probably gets offered a sweet plea deal or would have beat the last charge as well.

He made his choices and has no one to blame but himself.