Ur f...ing right....I personally can't stand millenials ..they think they know it all when in fact they r destroying the planet w/ tech..name 1 fuckin' place u can call & talk 2 a human being....MAYBE ur barber??...if ur lucky...u call a brothel in Las Vegas & u have 2 press 3 for a blowjob, press 5 for missionary..well, u get the idea...U can't get a job unless u have computer...what if ur an athletic 70 yr. old who still can work @ all kinds of shit , but dont adhere 2 technology?? ...ur fuckin' left out in the cold...not 4 nuthin' but...I was the best line cook in the late 80's...do u see any cooks working the line past the age of 35??? ...NO.where do they go??? If u dont own ur own shit or r a major force in the establishment that you toiled in for yrs. to get there in first place,,U my chef/cook friend r shot...the ? is WHERE DO THEY ALL GO???...all my chef friends r either kings of someone else's castle or they have their own little joint...us in the mid age have 2 b very careful about the ever rotating door we choose..if ur still a line cook @ the age of 35..ur headed 4 a premature death sooner than u think...if ur over 180 LBS....u wont b able 2 quickly manuevever so quickly around the line & the younger dudes..therefor ,,,ur a has been..& believe u me,, line cooking is no joke..it's all sportsmanship.......I just realized I'm off topic & rambling...sorry,,I'll go back 2 my Blue Moon & lemon twist.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...