Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by Penguin
Serp ..at first I thought the lie detector test idea was stupid candidly. But on reflection, you are right. If I was an active guy, every few months I would make the guys around me get tested. I mean you can't ask your skipper but it helps limit your exposure. The problem is that only solves something dry snitching or being an FBI informant. It doesn't stop a guy from flipping after catching a pinch. However, it still would be a worthwhile $500 as you said.

I heard somewhere that lie detector tests are inadmissible in many cases as evidence due to their low success rate. It measures fear and nervousness, not lying.

Yeah it can not be a end all murder thing ! But a guy fails now you never revel the tests EVER and if a guy fails you spend the money on a good Private detective to get the right info and of course this private detective (that they have use many times over the years for half light stuff) has to be close to the family like there Lawyers that do borderline work .

Not saying that it will stop all ! But if you know you are getting a test no way are you wearing a wire or taking a chance .....it will stop 90% of the beginning of snitches !!!

If I am a skipper or a boss that money is the most well invested money ever !

You guys ever been locked up .... it sucks !

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/30/18 08:48 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."