Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
That’s the writing on the wall for Bruno when as the boss he cannot control his admin. In other families test and Scarfo would’ve been whacked immediately for beefing with the boss and rightly so. Could you imagine the same situation with Scarfo as the boss.. you can say what you want about Scarfo but no one could dare plot against him or argue with him unless they wanted a quick dirt nap

True in our life it’s a crazy thing, but after a couple bosses went down to treason Nick was not going down like that. Now the guycould of had a different approach with keeping guys like Salvie and Chucky and Yogi he could of had someone very close listening for any type of treason ( like Tommy was constantly) he had guys loyal and just could not give them that extra inch .

Now what gets me is how vague Phil was in his book about the time leading up to Salvies murder and I totally think it was kept out to make him more likable to people buying the book and would one day in life .

Because if what really came out what was said and plotted would make him look bad I am sure . One thing is that there are many details about everything else and in Salvies murder it was my uncle wanted him dead and I (Phil) knew it after one thing his uncle said ......I say bullshit there must of been many many conversations! And yes I knew how greedy all the guys were in Philly wanted to chop up Salvies racketsfor them selves.

Something else happened and it went with Nick and Chucky and Yogi and Phil is the only one that was left privy to the info !

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."