Originally Posted by Serpiente
Not just that back in the day there would of been a open contract on anyone that testified, nowadays fucking guy can come to a party with people on the fringe and nothing will happen.

40 years ago he would not make it through the first drink.

“ Strange “ I was in a building I am buying in AC and who walked in I have not seen in years Mike Rossman the light heavyweight champ “ did not know any locals were left in AC . He is half jewish and half Italian took the Jewish name from his mother for fighting purposes but we would go see everyone of his fights I think his first was here in AC at the Convention center on the boardwalk back in the early 70s he looks good and still in shape.

He was a lot of fun to be around when he was not training he reminded me of the Blade when he would let lose and pick up the bottle he was born on Mississippi ave. Ducktown.

I used to work at the Trop in the 80's, the Kosher Butchers wife/girlfriend/goomar also worked there, I can remember him slapping the shit out of her, the security guards were too afraid of him to confront him!

Yeah, Little Pussy. You think he's going to fuck with Big Pussy? My Pussy? Tony Soprano, 1999