Originally Posted by cookcounty
Originally Posted by kingoflittlenewyork
So he just set up shop on his own? Do you think international traffickers are basing themselves in Canada because of the way the courts seem to work? Or because cocaine isn't really the thing in the US anymore. I didn't read the article, how much time is he looking at? That's life pretty much in the US.

Coke will always be big in the US along as there are rich people who can afford it. Hollywood, athletes, entertainers all use coke. Shit i know some cokeheads and they're black

All the blacks that I know who used to snort coke take pills now and the black crackheads smoke meth now. I know it's a small sample size but coke is just about nonexistent in NE Arkansas and the Bootheel of Missouri. Heroin hasn't really taken over here yet but I'm not really in a position to know considering I don't use/sell it. I'm sure as these pills get harder and harder to get it will come around. I did have a friend who recently died of a heroin overdose that lived in Jonesboro but he had to make weekly trips all the way to South St Louis to get it. His connect was Bosnian, there are alot of Bosnians in St Louis. Ok ramble over lol