Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
R.I.C.O. and WIT-SEC is what did in American LCN.

There is literally a line in the sand to whereas you can see after the successful implementaction of these two LCN as we knew it ceased to exist.

I think it is the mentality of the people involved. In the early days of LCN they would die before ratting, then as the generations changed so did the Mafia.

It's not as simple as that.

@ strococs

How is any of this ratting? We aren't in the mafia - some of us clearly want to be, but aren't - so we can't rat by definition. In ten years I implore you to show us any man or woman who has been defamed by someone wrongly saying they're a gangster or a mobster on this site.

We know what these people are. These people know what they are.

If you're an accountant and you rat on another accountant, that's more like ratting than Joe Public talking about John Gotti.

If you choose to be a scumbag criminal than you should forfeit any right to live a private life.

A small price to pay for raising taxes for everyone else and overall being a bloodsucking leech sucking on society.

yes plenty of wannabes on this site ,
all your comparsions are apples and oranges moe

If you don't understand how this is a form of ratting , I don't think I would waste my effort explaining it because you will never get it