Originally Posted by RollinBones
What makes you say no, Dues? IMO it's pretty clear that he's an informant.

Because I never seen him ratin

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
It wouldn't be unlike this show to trick the audience into thinking someone is a rat when they're not. Det. Makazian never says there's just one rat. At least I don't recall. Plus, he might not even know. We eventually find out Pussy is one, but we never know for certain that Jimmy is. I've never really thought of it, but this show relies on mystery as much as drama and comedy. They love to get the audience thinking in one direction, only to surprise them with something from the other.

There ya go...perfect.

Originally Posted by Japseye1
Jimmy was already in the police books for conspiracy and then he gets caught with pistols and AK47's, illegal gambling too and as Tony puts it he managed to escape those charges on low bail and out in time for dinner.. Jimmy says to Tony "you got a problem" , he says "yeah I'm working on it" to which Jimmy replies "working on what" .. if you think by those actions and conversation he isn't a rat then you need your head examined lmao

The Feds sometimes do that type of shit to get you in a Jam.
Also, if you have no record or a good lawyer and the bucks.... you can get out that quick, Fuck that.... what actions.

The entire idea of JImmy getting whacked was he was taking the heavy rap for something he did no do and PUSSY did.
This is meant to show how fucked up this way of life is.
They whack several guys before they get the right one.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.