Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Quiet_Doms
The hit was a testament to Castellano’s indecisiveness. They would’ve never had the audacity to stage a coup during Carlo’s reign. I’ve always wondered why Paul didn’t eliminate a strong portion of the blue collar wing. You won’t survive in the streets without fear and respect.

in fairness paul was under a microscope at time so eliminating a bunch of guys from the bergin crew would of put more heat on him. Plus Paul didnt anticipate frankie and sammy jumping ship. Without those two i doubt the hit ever goes down. Paul would of went to jail

@JCrusher; I agree. If Frankie, and Sammy didn't turn on Paul; The hit most would have never went down. Hit would have also likely been avoided if Roy, and Gaggi were still on the streets.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.