Originally Posted by Biggie
Serp..gotta ask this..is what phil,says true..did he sit with jr, on more than one occasion..and if so, how do u think sr felt.here is my feel, sr would disown his kid, have him shelved whatever, there is no way he is who he is and would just accept jr having coffee phil, no way..and if he did, shame on him.. call the skinny guy and his ironies what u will, they wouldn’t accept it..I know, phil has balls, they all do, they would never sit in the same block if they knew was there, let alone talk with him.

I don’t think there is / was any kind of relationship there “ and from what I know it was twice the time that Phil surprised him and another time same at a family thing so pretty sure Jr. was not mingling with him as much as Phil would love to have someone to share that with but that’s not the case Jr. was walked up on and you know that Jr is not carrying a piece and going to kill Phil in the middle of the day at a business.

Jr. Is what he is even as a boy he is same was you can piss him off and he is remaining calm and not going to over react he is not his fathers son in that way but obviously everything else don’t matter it’s the life first he will end up close to 40 years in the joint if he lives so I would say he put the life first.

Biggie I know you are out and about here and Philly this year it’s getting a little drama filled with guys busting out windows in a made guys house ......not for nothing back in the day someone would of been exposed by now......very bad look.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/18/18 01:24 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."