Castellano would've appreciated Gravano's entrepreneurialism when it came to stealing other people's rackets and making money hand over fist with construction etc.

Gravano didn't seem to have much in common with Gotti on the face of it. He was stoical and less flashy. I remember reading a story where they were having a conversation somewhere and they noticed a young guy staring at Gotti. Gravano asked Gotti if he wanted him to take care of it and Gotti said, "no, these are my public." or something to that effect. The man didn't have the tact to be the boss.

Gravano and De Cicco should've double crossed the double crosser and got in tight with Castellano instead. With guys like Castellano, Gallo, Failla and Armone ageing there was space for them to move up in the organization if everyone was just a bit less hasty and impulsive.

Gotti was the perfect boss for the 80's: all flash and no substance. Just like Madonna. Not Matthew Madonna, the other one.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.