Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Jace thinks he knows more than Selwyn Raab, Jerry Capeci and every beat journalist in NY.

Yep, when someone posts stuff like this, I immediately stop any kind discussion with such a guy because it so futile and only creates irritation.

I wonder if it is just ignorance or deliberately trying to derail threads with misinformation..

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Whether the media followed him or not it doesnt change the fact that he was being too flashy and idiotic the way he handled himself as boss. He definetly got off on it. If you listen to his prison tapes in 98 he clearly thought of himself as important that people would have the honor of being in his presence

Posters on here and everywhere else on the 'net think they are important and an honor in others presence. How was Gotti flashy? Were his clothes too nice for some people? H never flashed money, or drove a luxury car, he tried to avoid the media, and they followed him, calling him flashy as they did. In those tapes, they are private conversations, and open to interpretation as for if he was bragging or talking. We'll never know.

Jace thinks he knows more than Selwyn Raab, Jerry Capeci and every beat journalist in NY.

I never claim to know a lot, I been ask more questions than most people. You start the day by going after me twice.