Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by 2a
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by 2a

Yup I know that the Dixie Mafia was a rather thrown about term . It's strange that none of the descendants of those folks are active in crime though .

Not really strange. It's just a bunch of criminal opportunist.

One would think that at least some of their descendants would keep the flame burning though , especially when one takes the whole outlaw tradition down south into account .

Anyways how active are the Bandidos and the Galloping Goose in the present day Mississippi underworld ? I know that both clubs have chapters down there so it stands to reason that some members/chapters of said clubs are involved in illegal moneymaking schemes , though the Bandidos may very well be keeping their heads down in light of the ( I think still ongoing ) trial of their leadership .

Nope. Most of the racketeer's descendant moved on from it or some continue it but in their own way. Also Simon City Royals impacted the prison system for whites. They didn't want to run with AB, Dixie Mob types.

Bandidos and Outcast got it for bikers.

Sorry if I'm clogging up your thread with all my questions , but is it known ( or at least rumored ) which descendants of the old Dixie Mafia types are still at it in the world of racketeering ? Thanks for your answers by the way .