16 yrs in cnanda isnt bad im almost positive you do half the sentence so he'll be out in 8yrs maybe lil more. if he was caught in usa with all that fentanyl he get a solid 20yrs. they had him on tape gloating about bringing crack to hamilton in the early 90tys the judge in usa would have sentence him to the moon. hes lucky some 24 yr old around me in quincy ma just got 20yrs yesterday for 2 kilos of fentanyl thats alot of death. i dont no how people can sell that shit you have no heart. coke or crack its the same to me its a rich man drug and the nexr day when your moneys gons get up go to work. still kinda wonder who were the other members of the bonanno family in canada who traveld from montreal to hamilton to induct the wired up guy. we now the 1 acting capo forgot his name drove up there and did a bullshit induction without the burning saint or gun but the other members were there and all approved and told him the rules. they said the violis brothers were part of the buffalo family correct board? why didnt they induct this guy in hamilton. i guess he was a queens guys on record with that crew of kids