Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Hitler's Hollywood

I signed up for Filmstruck earlier today and watched this documentary. I thought it was absolutely fantastic. Narrated by Udo Kier, this documentary explores the propaganda machine of film under Hitler's Third Reich. Over 1,000 films were made under Joseph Goebbels and the Nazi's; most of which probably haven't seen much of the light of day in the west since the conclusion of World War II. If you're in to film, politics or history, I would recommend checking this out.

By the way, I know some other members here are in to classic movies, Filmstruck is a partnership between TCM and Criterion. I recommend the service. $6.99 per month for the basic package, $10.99 per month for the Filmstruck + The Criterion Channel (which is what I signed up for).

Filmstruck

Wow, would love to see that since I love History and old footage and films.
Is that the only option for seeing this Doc?

It's available on Amazon Prime but it's not included in the subscription. To watch it they'll charge you $3.99. I suggest giving Filmstruck a chance. Your basic package is $6.99 per month or if you want to add the Criterion Channel (which I've done), it'll run you $10.99 a month.