Hi everyone. I'm a new user here and I like to ask something about snitching. Sorry my of grammar and other stuff, English isn't my first language.If you see a grammar mistake, you're welcomed to point out it smile

I'm from northern Europe, precise from Finland. Here we have lack of OC, which is a good thing, I think. We have Hells Angels, Bandidos and some Russian or Estonian oc members but not so much.

If normal person sees a crime, it is normal to call police and tell what you have seen etc. I think it is fine, because the witness is a civil. When criminal is telling what his crime partner did, that's snitching.

Is this mentality normal in US or UK? Probably not in the corners of Baltimore, Chicago and so one.

My personal opinion is this, if you are a civil and you saw a crime, it is ok to call to police and testify. You are a member of civilized society, not a criminal. I believe many citizen in Scandinavia thinks like I think. Well, not residents of Stockholm, Malmö and Gothernburg ghetto's.

I hope we would have a nice chat about this subject.

Last edited by maatsetungi; 08/08/18 09:57 AM.