Originally Posted by Flushing
The Lukes seem to want the Bonnanno s out of the Bronx ( what few neighborhoods are actually left).

That's the biggest one, plus the Genovese crime family is not that happy with the nose, but it has only been a couple of Mancuso's crew members that have been beaten up. Since the Gottis don't really have the power in the Gambino crime family anymore, both them and the Colombo crime family have been working together again. Each borough is different, one crew from one family might not get along with a crew from a different family, but overall the New York families have been getting along better then in the past. Philadelphia is not as violent as they use to be and the Lucchese crime family transferred a whole crew (Not ten made members full) back to Philadelphia crime family, since many of those guys had roots to Philly and New Jersey.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green