Originally Posted by hoodlum

Carlo never was caught on any tape , speaking or otherwise..that man was too shrwed.... after 27 yrs. of mob info ,& friends in the biz & inteI...I never heard that man speak....Dixie,,what is this thing of SC u speak of...I'm not 2 savvy w/ computers..u say @ the top of the forum...I don't c it

This has nothing to do with Gambino on tape talking about Dellacroce but here is an excerpt from the following link that says Gambino and his wife were caught on tape in Florida while on vacation.

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/frie...-files-boss-of-bosses-carlo-gambino.html

"The FBI planted a bug in the long-married couple's hotel room during their March 1962 vacation to Miami, FL where they stayed at the Golden Gate, and Carlo gloated about his days at the track and Catherine complained about the Jews. Apparently Mrs. Gambino had an anti-Semitic streak: "She also stated that there were too many Jews there and she says she feels these Jews drink too much. She stated that she feels she is better than they are." As the wife of a bootlegger Mrs. Gambino apparently missed the irony in complaining about "these Jews" who "drink too much" but, of course, self-delusion is the first refuge of a mob wife.

The marriage sounded thoroughly loveless with endless bickering based on the FBI eavesdropping of the Gambino hotel room. Carlo on one occasion called Catherine a "shrew" with "a sharp tongue," and on another occasion cursed at her and "then told his wife that she talked too much and if she did not shut up, he would cut her tongue off."

Nice guy this Don Carlo lol

There are a lot of FBI reports about Gambino linked in that article as well.

Last edited by Michael_Giovanni; 07/30/18 06:20 PM.