Originally Posted by Japseye1
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by Footreads
I guess you guys don't know this blacks and Hispanics don't like each other normally. Maybe that is why Zimmerman had the urge to follow him.

On the other hand I like everyone especially if they work cheap.

Those minorities always fighting with each other. Why can't they just be peaceful like white people?

yeah because there are more whites in prison than blacks.. more whites killing each other than blacks in the United States and London. It's funny how Chicago, New York and California which are cities where whites are the minority, and crime is very high. Isn't it very difficult to buy a gun in those cities and yet gun crime among other crime is soaring LOL

ya must be white problem. Let's blame Trump lmao

Oak are you a Communist or something? you showed me that you don't give 1 shit about the black racists and black gangs killing and stabbing white inmates (SOME not all) who are in for crimes like shoplifting, assault etc your posts in regard to race are largely anti-White and yet you're most likely white yourself lol lol

1. If your speaking overall than Whites are a large plurality of the prison system and little over half of federal prison.

2. California is a state not city. Whites aren't the minority in Chicago nor NYC but pluralities.

3. Whites kill each other at the same volume as Blacks and some years more than Blacks. That's just a discussion that get dodge around alot. I don't know why.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb