Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Japseye1
Originally Posted by jace
Is it true that they are not nearly as strong in the United States as they are in Europe?

I dispute that. European bikers are alot crazier especially Eastern Europe. I was in touch with the Outlaws for a while, had a friend as a member but he died...

I don't get your meaning, I was saying Europeans are more dangerous, were you agreeing by saying they are way crazier?

ahh my bad.

I thought you were asking if HA Europe have more numbers than United States. Yes they are more dangerous and crazier. I would say United States are far more organized and prepared whereas Europe usually have little planning.

Don't get me wrong the US have batshit crazy HA members but they tend to stick to their own business overall.

United States is more about money so interfering and causing trouble is bad for business / result in removal of certain members if they start random shit because American law enforcement are more strict and always watching. You'll find it is far easier to bribe cops and politicians in countries which are not developed plus there is less backlash for a corrupt official so it's alot easier and they aren't as nearly as organized as FBI doing 24/7 surveillance, putting wires on motorcycles and clubhouses etc etc