English people love nothing more than laughing at how stupid American people are and casting aspersions on Americans for being racist, but I've spent time in both countries, and casual racism is a lot more prevalent in the United Kingdom.

From a drunk guy racially abusing other customers in a KFC I was in with my girlfriend in Liverpool, to a drunk guy racially abusive to staff in a Chinese restaurant, again in Liverpool, to a guy racially abusing a Muslim shopkeeper in Edinburgh. Pretty much a day didn't go by where I didn't see an instance of racial abuse that made me feel uncomfortable.

I've encountered instances of racism in the U.S., but not on a daily basis like I did in the U.K. - and I've spent almost half my life in the U.S.

Didn't London have riots for like a week in 2011 because of institutional racism?

For a country with a population of 50 million to be so arrogant and condescending over a country with a 325 million when it has its own stupid politicians and problems with racism is quite rich!

Why doesn't he do a show about Tommy Robinson, the English alt-right, Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, or Prince Harry dressing up like a Nazi instead?

For that matter, come to Ireland and do skits about how corruptible and stupid Irish politicians are.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.