Originally Posted by alicecooper
What’s with the hate? Serious question...

Obviously this was a bad person but if AB were not white would we ever even have heard of them?

I mean the whole aura of AB is really just because they were white. Take that away and it’s just another prison gang. Ruthless and evil? Sure but so are the rest of them.

I couldn’t load that article, were there specifics on his crimes? Did he kill anyone before prison?

I mean, whites were/are preyed upon in prison so of course they organized. I’m not sticking up for anything they’ve ever done but AB was formed for a group to protect themselves. But because of the white supremacy shit the media could sell them.

Watch the history channel episode of gangland with I forget his name, the guy who turned on them. They’ll have you believing he murdered 1,000 people. I don’t think there’s evidence that he ever killed anyone. But it’s an so it sells.

The only thing that makes them standout in that world is they are white. Just another bunch of criminal assholes.

No offense but you don't sound like you really know what you're talking about. There are tons of white gangs in prison, with and without racist ideologies, that we will never hear of. The AB stands out not because it's white but because, at least for a while, they were easily the most violent gang in the system and also had a very far reach outside the system. This is even more noteworthy when you consider their numbers are much smaller than the other major gangs in the prison systems. You're more focused on them being white than anybody else to be honest.