Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Yes zvattoni and I think pmac added to the rest of the story. I think this narrative seems to be more accurate. As if ducks would be effectively overpowered by Casso Amuso and tick - would never happen. Ducks goes back to the heyday with lucky Lucchese etc - no one saying anything against him.

Mix was on the outs with him and buddy was his guy - buddy had to go.

Fish’s account is interesting though and seems like the story that an element of the family got behind.

I agree with your assessment that no-one is going to cross Ducks. He was boss for over a decade; but I'v read on this thread before that while Ducks was on trial; He was sort-of manipulated and not too in-touch with the streets. He kind of reigned in a bit I should say. I don't know any reason why Vic and Gas where even considered to be boss material to him.

Why was Tom Mix on bad terms with Ducks? Someone in this thread mentioned a power-play. How could he make a power-play when it was certain that he's going to prison for life.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/25/18 07:33 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.