@streetbossliborio; I'v heard that account too; that Tom Mix wanted Buddy as Boss; because he knew Casso; and Vic were trigger happy maniacs. I also believe that Casso was first choice to replace Corallo; instead of Buddy. Casso however; declined as we know. Casso and Vic both had Furnari in their corner too.

Corallo should have had someone else besides Amuso/Casso to replace him. I believe that Corallo wasn't really in-touch with the family on the streets once his trial and courtroom appearances started happening. I believe he was manipulated in some sense...

Did Corallo actually have a lot of respect for Amuso/Casso or were they pretty much the only choices to succeed him?

Aniello Migliore was a good choice, but he didn't want a admin spot and I also hear that Micheal Salerno was well respected.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/24/18 03:40 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.