Originally Posted by olivant
If you look closely at the picture posted above of Clemenza exiting the restaurant, you can see the beginnings of what looks like an L on the restaurant's window. So it very well could be named Luna since it doesn't look at all like Louis'

Quite right - it is the "L" in Luna, written in longhand script. In the book I mentioned earlier, there are three other photos, shot at the same time (between takes), and in two of them the full neon sign in the window is clearly visible and legible. Unfortunately, those three photos have not been posted on the Net, and - believe me - I looked and looked. The only photo I found of Clemenza by the Luna Restaurant was the one I posted, where the front window is not fully visible.

What I will try and do is scan the photos from the book (The Annotated Godfather) and post them here. I'm not familiar with my fiancées scanner, so I probably will have to ask for assistance from her or her daughter but I will try and get them posted here reasonably soon.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."