Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
i am the only one who enjoy old movies more then the new ones ?
i find most of the today's movies boring and i don't like them, well of course there are some who i like but most of them i don't.
and when it comes to old movies i almost love watching them all !
anyone here who can relate to me ?

We were just discussing that. Like with the movie 30 Days of Night. Seems like They had to make it almost like a soap opera drama. Meaning that films today have to have relationship drama in it when really it doesn’t need to be in there....it doesn’t really even relate to the main theme.

I find myself not going to the theatre like I used nor buying movies like I used. Films have just become so different today and even long.

But on another note, while watching an old tape from like 1991 I saw some of the commercials from back then. The one thing that seems so different is car commercials. Back in the early 1990s car commercials seemed so ....... temptation like ...... almost sexy in a way ...... like come on you know you want this car.......look at what it can do. Now a days it seems like car commercials are just style and how fast and smooth the car can go in the great open outdoors.

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES