You answered my question, Nickle, and I thanked you for that. Then you brought up Cuomo and then Ciminelli and started going on about an alleged double standard and began sarcastically berating me for inferring Ciminelli was mobbed-up, which evidence shows he is.
Then you began saying how, with the sources you personally have, you believe the Buffalo family is active and that it is reasonable for you to believe it was active based on your sources. That’s when I said, “sure that’s fine, but my issue is with the people who pretend their sources are fact and call people delusional for not believing them,” or words to that effect. I mentioned multiple times that you were not necessarily guilty of this but many previous posters were. Then you decided to ignore that and take it as a personal insult, despite the fact that I explicitly said my issue was not with you, it was the people who paraded their unverified street talk as fact. The reason I made this comment was because you were justifying why you believed the family still active. My response was an attempt to say “fine, there’s nothing wrong with that but there is something wrong with other posters who say such and such.”