Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Remember how the guys who planned the Galante hit all congregated at the Ravenite with Dellacroce after his murder? Remember all the surveillance photos and footage they dropped right at the feet of the Feds?

Fucking geniuses.

Paul should have had Dellacroce whacked long before Gotti and Ruggiero started becoming problems.

Stop the problem at the source.

Why didn't Paul have Dellacroce whacked? Was he still respecting Carlo's deathbed wish to keep Dellacroce as Underboss? Paul certainly could have used Gaggi; and DeMeo to set up the murder. If Paul did have Dellacroce whacked in let's say 1979' right after Galante's murder; Who could have been a good replacement as Underboss to keep the 'blue' collar guys in-check?

And to the question; Yes; Paul was smart not to attend Dellacroce's funeral. He was already in a shit-ton of trouble.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.