Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
So we’re right back to where we started, huh? I’ve been saying this since day one: if you’ve got street sources, fine, but don’t a) state them as fact, b) take offence when people don’t believe them and c) call people delusional, sheep, or any other associated terms if they don’t believe them. This doesn’t necessarily apply to you Nickle, but it applies to a lot of people. If you think the Buffalo family is active based on private sources you have, god bless, but don’t argue endlessly against the evidence at hand. Don’t, for one second, even INFER that the evidence at hand points to the traditional Buffalo family being active, as a structural LCN enterprise. That’s all I’ve been saying since day one, Nickle, and it doesn’t necessarily apply to you since you’ve been nothing but respectful and intelligent on this forum but apply to a handful of people. Since Day 1 my argument has not been “You can’t possibly have street sources”, my argument has been “Don’t argue that you’re unverified street sources are more credible than the federal government.”

@Nicky, What is this all about? Did you bait me--so you could belittle me again? You are the one that brought it up. You asked the question when you wrote:

So, I'll be the one to mention it. A case like this, with a star cooperating witness, wiretaps, the works, and there was no mention or indication of any overarching secret criminal organization such as the Buffalo Mafia? Even though forum members allegedly with their ears to the streets said it was a classic mob bust through and through? Did I miss something indicating that it was?

I only responded to you, because you asked. I was perfectly content to leave things where things were they were at. Nobody on this thread has done your: a), b), or c), in a while. In fact, because no one has done your a), b), or c) in a while I have to believe your comments are aimed at me. Bensonhurst and I are the only ones to have responded on this thread since your question.

Even before your question I only posted links to the Ciminelli trial. Notice I didn't comment. I didn't suggest LCN. Further, I posted the links because what happened was organized crime that took place in Buffalo. I even said there is no evidence of LCN structure, or of a LCN family in this trial. But I posted the links because what Cimineli did was organized and it was crime. He worked with several other individuals in NYS government and elsewhere who organized this bid rigging scheme and were indicted and some even convicted, as he was. Maybe I should have established a different thread. My fault I ask your forgiveness! I just thought since Ciminelli in the past was, as you readily admit, "connect" to LCN and "mobbed up" as you put it, it would be OK to go here. Maybe I was wrong. I am sorry it has offended you so greatly.

Please understand it was not my intention to hurt your feelings and cause you to lash out in this way.

Please take it down a notch. Please treat me and others with the respect we deserve. I, really, don't know what threw you into a rage over this, given the fact that I didn't do your a, b, or c. And I don't believe Bensonhurst did either.

Also, I never said I had a street source. I would not call the undertaker or preachers I know street sources. They are sources however and we all know street sources or any sources can be wrong. And, I hope we all know the federal government isn't always right either. My only point and I wouldn't have made it again if you didn't ask the question.

What I would appreciate is you not intimating I am unreasonable, especially when you begged the question and my response.

Last edited by NickleCity; 07/19/18 07:10 PM.