So we’re right back to where we started, huh? I’ve been saying this since day one: if you’ve got street sources, fine, but don’t a) state them as fact, b) take offence when people don’t believe them and c) call people delusional, sheep, or any other associated terms if they don’t believe them. This doesn’t necessarily apply to you Nickle, but it applies to a lot of people. If you think the Buffalo family is active based on private sources you have, god bless, but don’t argue endlessly against the evidence at hand. Don’t, for one second, even INFER that the evidence at hand points to the traditional Buffalo family being active, as a structural LCN enterprise. That’s all I’ve been saying since day one, Nickle, and it doesn’t necessarily apply to you since you’ve been nothing but respectful and intelligent on this forum but apply to a handful of people. Since Day 1 my argument has not been “You can’t possibly have street sources”, my argument has been “Don’t argue that you’re unverified street sources are more credible than the federal government.”