Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by DuesPaid

I like quinoa, I also like kale.

If you can take pictures and store them on the device you are using for posting, I can walk you through uploading and posting with pics,,,,,its easy Hood.

I'll talk 2 Kathy & maybe we can overcome this.....she knows how to put pics up on her facebook page,,,so now the the ? is how 2 put it up on the gangbb page..my god I could show u my whole back yard etc...a nice 1957 Gibson Les Paul & all my toys..well. u get the picture..my dogs 2..I wish I could share my life w/all my friends.....ditto 4 the kale..dry them out ..then olive oil gently & S&P...then into the the 350 oven on a sheet pan 4 about 12 min........way better than potato chips..kale chips r the wife's new /old go 2 for healthy snacking.

Thanks Hood, I will try that.

I made some fish cakes, like crab cakes but with a fish I caught.

Hood, what fish would you think is best to use for Fishcakes.

Cod , a nice & flaky texture..the same thing that's the standard 4 fish & chips. What fish was it that u caught & from where?

Yes, Cod is a Solid fish for that.

I have a fun time with Blue Fish, rather striper but when I catch blue fish. I love prepping, cooking and serving to people who say “ I don’t eat bluefish”

Caught a nice blue outside the Fire Island Inlet,,,, pulled him up., held him off the side and gutted him. Then stuffed him with ice and placed him in the cooler.
Once back at dock, filleted him. Soaked trimmed fillets in Milk & Beer for and hour in fridge. Trimmed fillet is cleaned of any dark meat that can give stronger taste that is not usually preferred but not a prob.

Take soaked fillets and wrap in a huge hand made foil pack with Cajun seasoning, EVO & a few pads of butter on top , squeeze some Lemon over all.
Wrap up foil, place on grill at 350 closed for 10 minutes depending how thick fish is.

Serve and no one will know its blue fish.

I put a platter of this out on a table with some crab dip and it disappeared in 5 minutes.
I did it again and let it cool, then I made fish cakes out of it and it was fantastic.

Try it, you’ll like it.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.